Saturday 28 March 2009

Hello Again!

Hi there Mr C!

That's great about getting more classes involved. I'll try and get an English class who want to share their ideas with your students in SRC.

I can see the whole Faculty system that we are adopting here in some Scottish schools exists there in Western Australia. I think I will need to write a letter to your PM to ask him why there's no Business/Accounting/Economics on offer! I'll bet they're very popular subjects at University and Further Education Colleges! LOL

Our Headteacher, Mr Stewart, asked me to create a podcast to speak to you guys (I didn't have time to get my pupils to do it on Friday, but will do so in future). So anyway here it is:

http://memberdata.wildvoice.com/Big_Roch/media/GDayOz28032009.mp3

I hope youe students can understand my accent.

Audacity, the free software we use for podcasting, can be dowloaded here: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/

You can also look at or download my own little help guide on how to use it here: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4107349/How-to-use-Audacity

Anyway, no BBQ for us I am afraid. Anyway look forward to your next post!

1 comment:

  1. G'day Mr McGowan,

    After talking to Paul I am very excited to be involved with your international school Blog.
    I am thinking of actually getting my political and legal studies class involved with the blog if that is ok - they are studying comparative political systems around the world so it would be great to get them talking to your kids on issues that relate to them and vice versa

    Hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete